CHICAGO, IL, November 14, 2013 - The Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) and C2 Options Exchange (C2) announced that they will list options on the stock of Twitter, Inc. (NYSE:TWTR) on Friday, November 15. The contract specifications and Designated Primary Market Makers (DPMs) for the options are as follows:
- Initial strike prices: Will range from 35 to 50, in one-point increments
- Position limit: 25,000 contracts
- Expiration cycle: March, with introductory expirations in December, January, March and June
Designated Primary Market Maker (DPM):
- CBOE Designated Primary Market Maker: Morgan Stanley will serve as electronic DPM
- CBOE Lead Market Maker: Group One Trading will serve as LMM on the CBOE trading floor
- C2 Designated Primary Market Maker: Wolverine Trading will serve as DPM at C2
For more information on new listings, visit the Trading Tools section of the CBOE website at: http://www.cboe.com/NewListings.
About CBOE Holdings, Inc.
CBOE Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBOE) is the holding company for Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE), the CBOE Futures Exchange (CFE) and other subsidiaries. CBOE, the largest U.S. options exchange and creator of listed options, continues to set the bar for options and volatility trading through product innovation, trading technology and investor education. CBOE Holdings offers equity, index and ETP options, including proprietary products, such as S&P 500 options (SPX), the most active U.S. index option, and options and futures on the CBOE Volatility Index (the VIX Index). Other products engineered by CBOE include equity options, security index options, LEAPS options, FLEX options, and benchmark products such as the CBOE S&P BuyWrite Index (BXM). CBOE Holdings is home to the world-renowned Options Institute and www.cboe.com, the go-to place for options and volatility trading resources.